Favorite Place in Austin

March21

Chilled guacamole and gooey, cheesy queso. Sizzling fajitas and margaritas. Chuy’s is the best restaurant in Austin.

While there are many Chuy’s in Texas, the all have the same decor. A crazy-wild-fun place. Some have carved and painted fish hanging from the ceiling. Palm trees and rainbow lights are scattered through out all the rooms. All Chuy’s have beautiful and cartoony paintings. Old photos from 1800’s and the early 1900’s of random people line the walls. In some rooms, there are old car wheels from cars like old Rolls Royces or a Roadsters. The owners obviously have a big dedication to Elvis, because they have a sort of altar built for worshiping his great music. Chuy’s gives a fierce, wild vibe without it being a nightclub.

My love of Chuy’s grew rapidly because of its great Mexican food, the hustle and bustle, and just the general fun of being there. The kitchen yells and all the waiters zooming around make it exciting. The guacamole is my favorite part of Chuy’s. The sweet, cold, exhilarating taste makes my taste buds fall in love. I also love Chuy’s because it’s great place to go any night to cheer you up. On a bad day, me and my family go to have good time.

So if you ever come here, you HAVE TO GO THERE! It’s one of the greatest places in Austin. And that is saying something.

by posted under Fun, Just Cool To Know | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“Favorite Place in Austin”

1. March 23rd, 2014 at 7:26 pm      Reply Mrs. Kriese Says:

Your paragraph about the décor is fabulous! Wonderful visual imagery, and all wrapped up with a great summary sentence at the end: “Chuy’s gives a fierce, wild vibe without it being a nightclub.”

Great job sharing your favorite restaurant with us :- )

2. March 27th, 2014 at 11:08 pm      Reply evanf391 Says:

Dude chuy’s is the bomb, I love their queso Compuesto.

3. April 16th, 2014 at 9:56 pm      Reply stephaniel566 Says:

Chuys is my absolute favorite resteraunt! I used to go there with my brothers and my dad all of the time. My favorite thing to get has to be the beef fajitas. I like how you described how chuys looks and used a lot of imagery.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar