Free Topic: Who am I?

May20

I don’t really know who I am. I know who I want to be. I want to be, funny, kind, a great athlete, the horse girl,  and somebody people want to be around. And for me(i don’t know about anybody else), it’s hard. Keeping up with school and finals is already overwhelming, but then I have this question in my head, who am I? Well, most of the time I feel like an idiot who is mean and unforgiving. But I have this longing to just be kind and not say what I want to say. I want to change my image and become something better than that hurtful girl I don’t want to be.

I want to change my fate and smile. I want to work hard and get better grades. I want to be different, special, and unique. I want to be who I am on the inside.

by posted under Uncategorized | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Free Topic: Who am I?”

1. May 20th, 2014 at 6:38 pm      Reply Mrs. Kriese Says:

I can’t answer the question for you, of course, but I can say that I know you are a special and unique girl. I have so enjoyed working with you this year, Ava.

Good for you for asking this question of yourself. It may not seem like it now, but the great thing about the “who am I?” question is that you get to keep asking it, over and over, as your answers change and grow along with you. It’s not the kind of question that needs only one answer, or an answer that stays the same.

Growing up is hard, but I think it’s supposed to be :- )

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar